Helloooo! I’m Emmi, and I write about books and words in books.
Words fascinate me. Words in books fascinate me more. I want to combine words, and read words that others have combined. I want to create, and in doing so bring glory to the One who created me.
In case you are a stalker at heart (aren’t we all?) and want to know a bit more about me, here’s a list.
- I’m an infj!
- I live in Australia and frankly, I wouldn’t live anywhere else.
- I decided when I was eight that I wanted a blog, and this blog’s name was chosen when I was nine.
- I play and teach the piano.
- I read books.
- I have multiple fandoms – see here 🙂
- I’m not that good at photography, but I love it.
- I write stories occasionally.
- I am a daughter of the One True King and seek to serve Him in my actions, thoughts, words, and writing.
On this blog you can expect to find . . .
- reviews of YA books and classic books, from a Christian teen’s perspective
- chats about books and characters and plot devices and many other topics
- some slight obsessing over my fandoms (within reason, of course *clears throat*)
- friendly bookish conversation
- lots and lots of lists!
I hope you have fun in your exploration of my little corner of the internet, dear humans. Enjoy your rambles in my little garden of words!